HDL 109 - Ex emb Bulkhead / Fire Exit - GRP Polycarbonate
IP66/67 T3 Gas & Dust
Ideal for exit signs – wall or ceiling mounted. On the emergency version one fluorescent lamp remains on at reduced output. Can be operated maintained or non-maintained.
- 2 x 18W Compact fluorescent lamp for mains operation or emergency option.
- Ideal for exit signs – wall or ceiling mounted.
- Simple installation.
- Straightforward one tool maintenance (5mm Allen Key).
- Emergency version available - 3 hour duration.
- Various colour diffusers available.
- Lightweight and robust construction.
- Short gaskets for proven ingress protection.
- Mounting in any attitude.
- Features mounting points compatible with Unistrut (or equivalent) support systems and accessories.
- Low profile.
- Continuous monitoring of fluorescent lamps ensures safe end of life shutdown by electronic ballast in accordance with HSE safety notice 8/05.
- Overvoltage protection 320V for 1 minute.
- Quick lamp start and flicker free operation with high frequency control gear.
- Supplied complete with lamps.
- Uses standard compact fluorescent lamps.
- Bulkhead fitting interchangeable with spares of Hadar Ex emb Fluorescent Luminaire.
Incorporates the new ‘End of Life’ (EoL) protection circuit ballast –
according to DIN EN 61347-2-3 and IEC 60079-7 Ed.4 Annex H